Stricklersports.com welcomes you!
These terms and conditions set out the ground rules for using Stricklersports.com’s Website, which can be found at Stricklersports.com.
By using this website, we assume you agree to these terms and conditions. Do not use Stricklersports.com if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions contained on this page.
The following language applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements: “Client”, “You”, and “You’re” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and agrees to the Company’s terms and conditions. Our company is referred to as “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”. Both the Client and ourselves are referred to as “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and payment required to begin the process of our assistance to the Client most appropriately for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs to the provision of the Company’s stated services, following and subject to Dutch law. Any usage of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she/they refers to the same entity and is thus interchangeable.
Unless otherwise noted, Stricklersports.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Stricklersports.com. All intellectual property rights are unaffected. You may access material from Stricklersports.com for personal use only, subject to the limits set forth in these terms and conditions.
You may not:
- Reprint content from Stricklersports.com.
- Stricklersports.com content can be sold, rented, or sublicensed.
- Material from Stricklersports.com may not be reproduced, duplicated, or copied.
- Stricklersports.com content can be redistributed.
This Agreement will go into effect on the date specified below:
Certain sections of this website allow users to submit and exchange opinions and information. Before they appear on the website, Stricklersports.com does not pre-screen, edit, publish, or assess Comments. The comments’ thoughts and opinions do not reflect those of Stricklersports.com, its agents, or affiliates. The views and opinions expressed in comments are those of the person who posts them.Stricklersports.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liabilities, damages, or expenses caused and/or to the extent authorized by applicable legislation, the presentation of the Comments on this website.
Stricklersports.com reserves the right to review all Comments and to remove any that are inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of our Terms & Conditions.
You guarantee and represent:
- You have got all necessary licenses and consents to post the Comments on our website;
- The Comments do not violate any third party’s intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright, patent, or trademark.
- There is no defamatory, libelous, inflammatory, indecent, or otherwise illegal material in the Comments that infringes on someone’s privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom, nor will they be used to present commercial or illegal activity.
You here by grant Stricklersports.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in all forms, formats, or media.
The following organizations may link to our Website without previous written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner that they connect to the websites of other businesses featured in their directories; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses are permitted to link to our Website, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information if the link is: (a) not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) is appropriate for the context of the linking party’s site.
Other link requests from the organizations listed below may be examined and approved:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Stricklersports.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations are permitted to link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) is appropriate for the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and want to link to our website, please contact us at Stricklersports.com. Include your name, your organization’s name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you wish to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site to which you would like to connect. Please allow for a response time of 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may link to our website in the following ways:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without a trademark license agreement, no use of Stricklersports.com’s logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking.
You may not create frames around our Webpages that modify the visual presentation or look of our Website without prior approval and written consent.
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your Website. You promise to protect and defend us against any and all claims arising from your Website. There shall be no link(s) on any Website that could be regarded as defamatory, obscene, or illegal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or supports the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Your Personal Information
Please read our Privacy Statement.
We retain the right to request that you remove all links to our Website or any specific link to our Website. You agree to remove all connections to our website immediately upon request. We also retain the right to change these terms and conditions as well as the linking policy at any moment. By linking to our Website on a regular basis, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Link removal from our website
If you discover a link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, please contact us immediately. We will examine requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to do so or to react directly to you.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website, nor do we guarantee that the website will continue available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
To the greatest extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim any representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer is intended to:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The liability restrictions and prohibitions set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all obligations emerging under the disclaimer, including liabilities deriving in contract, tort, and violation of statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website and its information and services are offered free of charge.